[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[usagi-announce] 2001/06/11 snapshot
- To: usagi-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [usagi-announce] 2001/06/11 snapshot
- From: Yuji Sekiya <sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:56:37 +0900
- Organization: Keio University
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.4.0 (Rio) REMI/1.14.2 (Hokuhoku-ﾒshima) Chao/1.14.1 (Rokujizò) APEL/10.2 MULE XEmacs/21.1 (patch 9) (Canyonlands) (i686-pc-linux)
We release the latest snapshots.
During the latest two weeks, most of our members attended at
"Networld + Interop 2001 @ Tokyo" event. In the event we held
a demonstration of USAGI Project with our new IPsec stack.
Our IPsec stack works and can communicate with KAME's IPsec.
We can't include it in the snapshots, but will be able to include
next snapshot :-)
usagi-20010611-linux24.tar.bz2 (for linux24 systems)
usagi-20010611-linux22.tar.bz2 (for linux22 systems)
You can get them from <ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/snap/kit/>.
* kernel/linux24/net/ipv6/icmp.c: repair PMTU discovery.
(from Daiki Ueno <ueno@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)
* src/iputils/traceroute6.c: Don't print bogus scope-id with
kernel without scope-id support.
* src/linux-ftpd/ftpd.c: wake-up IPv6 only support;
- you can run another ftpd for IPv4 clients other than server for
- if you want to serve for IPv4 clients via ipv4-mapped address,
use -4 option.
net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c,net/ipv6/udp.c}: fixed oops with
CONFIG_NET_MODERATE_REUSE and CONFIG_IPV6_MODERATE_DOUBLE_BIND;
sk->socket could be NULL.
* kernel/linux22/net/ipv6/icmp.c: fixed some typo to repair ICMPv6
Node Information Queries support. Bug was introduced on May 7.
* kernel/linux24: linux-2.4.5
-- Yuji Sekiya @ USAGI Project