[usagi-announce] the Release Candidate 1 for the Next Stable Release

Hi,

Now we are preparing the next release of our product.
After a few RC series, we will release STABLE one.
It will be provided as patch (against kernel and libc),
utilitiy kit, and binary of kernel and utilities.

In the coming stable release, kernels will be based on
linux-2.4.13 / linux-2.2.20 while snapshot are based on
linux-2.4.14 / linux-2.2.20).  IPsec and MIP6 will NOT be supported.

Today we release the first Release Candidate (RC1) for it as kit form.
You can find it under
  <ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/stable/kit/testing/>.
Branch tag for the release engineering is bSTABLE200111a.

It is very welcome to report any problems you find to the
<usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks.

--yoshfuji