[usagi-announce] Services down due to hardware failure

Hello.

Services are (hopefully) temporarily unavailable on
{www,ftp,anoncvs,rsync}.linux-ipv6.org due to hardware failure.
(Mailing lists and repositories are NOT affected.)

Because we have changed DNS records, we expect that www, ftp and anoncvs
services will be recovered soon.  However, you can use alternative
resources at
  http://www2.linux-ipv6.org
  ftp://www2.linux-ipv6.org

It may take loger time to recover rsync service.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG FP: 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF  80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA