[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[usagi-announce] 2004/06/21 snapshot
- To: usagi-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [usagi-announce] 2004/06/21 snapshot
- From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明 <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:05:55 +0900 (JST)
- Organization: USAGI Project
- Reply-to: usagi-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We release new snapshot on 21st June, 2004.
It will be available in our ftp site and mirror sites soon.
Please note that:
- An important fix is included in this snapshot, if you use IPsec.
This bug also affects vanilla kernels (up to 2.6.7-rc3).
- While this snapshot and the previous one are safe,
valinna linux-2.6.7-rc3 and linux-2.6.7 have grave bug
which crashes when sending fragments.
Here's the changelog.
* kernel/linux26/net/ipv6/ip6_output.c: fix oops when sending
fragments. (issue was raised by davem, fix is by jmorris and me)
Bug was introduced on June 8th, 2004.
* kernel/linux26: linux-2.6.7.
* kernel/linux26/net/ipv6/netfilter/ip6t_REJECT.c: fixed a
* kernel/linux26/net/ipv6/udp.c: [IPV6] IPSEC: fix double kfree_skb()
in error path. (reported by Ken-ichirou MATSUZAWA
* kernel/linux26: linux-2.6.7-rc3.
make the kernel return error which is returned by xfrm_lookup
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG FP: 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF 80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA