[usagi-announce] 2005/09/12 snapshot

Hello.

We released USAGI snapshot on 12th September, 2005.
The tarballs and patches will soon be available on our ftp site
and mirror sites.

Kit, whole package:
   ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/snap/kit/
Split, Kernel patches and tool:
   ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/snap/split/

CHANGELOG
---------
<200509>
2005/09/06	yoshfuji
	* usagi/testlets/udp/udpsend.c:
	- fix a memory leak.
	- (try to) support several new socket options defined in
	RFC3542.

2005/09/05	yoshfuji
	* usagi/testlets/udp/udpsend.c:
	- fix several bugs which cause SEGV.
	- repair without -d / -h / -p / -r.
	- rename -c option to -C.
	- reallocate buffer for cmsg while parsing options.
	- support -k option for IPV6_PKTOPTIONS.
	* usagi/testlets/udp/udp{send,recv}.c:
	- use errx().

2005/09/04	yoshfuji
	* usagi/testlets/udp/udpsend.c:
	- use our own function for building routing header. This is a
	preparation for supporting both sticky options and ancillary data.
	- create IPv6 UDP socket while parsing options / arguments if
	the option implies IPv6 socket.
	- debug message.

2005/09/03	yoshfuji
	* usagi/testlets/udp/udprecv.c:
	- create IPv6 UDP sockets when options for Advanced API
	given.
	- add -l option to continue receiving.
	- dump cmsg information from kernel.

2005/09/02	yoshfuji
	* usagi/testlets/udp/udprecv.c:
	- create IPv6 UDP sockets when -6 option is specified. e.g.
		% udprecv -6 "" :: 12345
	This is prepareation for supporting Advanced API.
	- Add several knobs to receive information via Advanced API.
	Display functions are not implemented yet while socket options
	are set. (They will be implemented later, of course.)

--
YOSHIFUJI Hideaki @ USAGI Project  <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG-FP  : 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF  80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA