[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00014) first experiences
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00014) first experiences
- From: "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 07 Nov 2000 11:39:38 +0100
- Reply-to: "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx>
- Sender: petrescu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) Emacs/20.7
First of all congratulations for the starting effort, there's indeed
room for improvement in the linux ipv6 stack.
-I can no longer compile ipv6 as a module, make bzImage is stuck with
symbols from ipv6/net/utils.c (in6_ntop I think.)
-How does the USAGI license fit in the GPL framework? Are you going
to GPL usagi or plan to keep USAGI always as a patch?