(usagi-users 00016) Re: first experiences

Yuji Sekiya <sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Currently we don't recommend to compile IPv6 as a module.  Because
> an existing IPv6 stack is not designed to unload safety.

Yeah, but at least it _does_ load safely, so why breaking that?  If
you're against "modularizing" why not just advise it in README.usagi
and then gray away the ipv6 module option in make *config.

> We would like to merge our patches into main tranks in the future.

This will probably be _technically_ possible, but logistically it
might be impossible if you don't GPL it.

Alex