[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00016) Re: first experiences
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00016) Re: first experiences
- From: "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 07 Nov 2000 13:48:29 +0100
- In-reply-to: Yuji Sekiya's message of "Tue, 07 Nov 2000 19:47:28 +0900"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx>
- Sender: petrescu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) Emacs/20.7
Yuji Sekiya <sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Currently we don't recommend to compile IPv6 as a module. Because
> an existing IPv6 stack is not designed to unload safety.
Yeah, but at least it _does_ load safely, so why breaking that? If
you're against "modularizing" why not just advise it in README.usagi
and then gray away the ipv6 module option in make *config.
> We would like to merge our patches into main tranks in the future.
This will probably be _technically_ possible, but logistically it
might be impossible if you don't GPL it.