(usagi-users 00017) Re: first experiences

In article <m366m06j8i.fsf_-_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (at 07 Nov 2000 13:48:29 +0100), "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx> says:

> Yeah, but at least it _does_ load safely, so why breaking that?  If
> you're against "modularizing" why not just advise it in README.usagi
> and then gray away the ipv6 module option in make *config.

Well, which version are you using?
It's no doubt we should fix it, sekiya.

> > We would like to merge our patches into main tranks in the future.
>
> This will probably be _technically_ possible, but logistically it
> might be impossible if you don't GPL it.

1. License of our original code is the slmilar to the KAME's one;
   BSD-like license.  This is compatible with GPL.
   Please look at 'The modified BSD License' section at
    <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html>.

2. Our codes based on GPL'ed software should be covered by GPL.

You can merge our code to GPL'ed softwares without problems.

--
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project  <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
PGP5i FP: F731 6599 5EB2 BBA7 1515  1323 1806 A96F 5700 6B25