[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00024) glibc-2.2 released
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00024) glibc-2.2 released
- From: Hideaki YOSHIFUJI (吉藤英明) <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:05:29 +0900
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: "Hideaki YOSHIFUJI" <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, glibc-2.2 has been released.
I tried to fix some bugs related to ipv6, but it was too late...
BTW, original glibc-2.2 do not support ipv6 of linux-2.2.x kernel,
because Drepper, the maintainer of glibc, won't include such a hack to
support 'incorrect' kernels.
What do you think of removing this hack from our USAGI version of
Note: USAGI Linux kernel 2.2.x will be ok because it supports sin6_scope_id.
Thanks in advance.
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
PGP5i FP: F731 6599 5EB2 BBA7 1515 1323 1806 A96F 5700 6B25