[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00025) Re: glibc-2.2 released
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00025) Re: glibc-2.2 released
- From: "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Nov 2000 10:39:02 +0100
- In-reply-to: Hideaki YOSHIFUJI's message of "Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:05:29 +0900"
- References: <20001110140529S.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Alexandru Petrescu" <petrescu@xxxxxxx>
- Sender: petrescu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) Emacs/20.7
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (吉藤英明) writes:
> Well, glibc-2.2 has been released.
Hey that's good news, contratulations to glibc contributors.
> I tried to fix some bugs related to ipv6, but it was too late...
Don't be disappointed, it probably was too late; but next time ...
> BTW, original glibc-2.2 do not support ipv6 of linux-2.2.x kernel,
So I understand glibc-2.2 does support ipv6 of the linux-2.4-0-testx ?
> What do you think of removing this hack from our USAGI version of
You mean getting rid of the whole glibc-usagi patch, or only the
kernel 2.2 support ? Whatever, I think you should keep it there and
upgrade your patch to glibc 2.2. You probably need to maintain your
patch for months or even years before having it actually integrated
into the glibc tree (see the egcs never-ending story).