(usagi-users 00030) Re: (usagi-core 00227) Re: [ANN] 1st release of USAGI IPv6 environment

At Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:53:08 +0200 (EET),
** Antti Tuominen <ajtuomin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

> > We will try to contact them.
>
> No need, we're already here!-) I was planning to contact you about your
> plans about Mobile IPv6.

Great ! Thanks for your contact.

> We are also cooperating with Gerhard Gessler (doing IPv6 support for
> FreeS/WAN) on the IPSec side.

It's a good news.
We think we should cooperate with MIPv6 and IPsec projects.
For the first step, we will try your stack :-)

> So if you are interested, have questions or anything else mail me
> Antti Tuominen (ajtuomin@xxxxxxxxxx) or Henrik Petander
> (lpetande@xxxxxxxxxx). And BTW, our official URL is
> http://www.mipl.mediapoli.com/.

Thanks for your information. We know your project and are interested in it.
I will join in your mailing list and make discussion.
If you have requests or suggestions, please send here.

Thanks.

-- Yuji Sekiya