[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00030) Re: (usagi-core 00227) Re: [ANN] 1st release of USAGI IPv6 environment
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00030) Re: (usagi-core 00227) Re: [ANN] 1st release of USAGI IPv6 environment
- From: Yuji Sekiya <sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:27:47 +0900
- In-reply-to: In your message of "Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:53:08 +0200 (EET)" <200011091053.MAA10876@morphine.tml.hut.fi>
- Organization: Keio University
- References: <uofzpo5yg.wl@YUMIKO.sfc.wide.ad.jp> <200011091053.MAA10876@morphine.tml.hut.fi>
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Wanderlust/1.1.1 (Purple Rain) EMIKO/1.13.12 (Euglena sociabilis) CLIME/1.13.6 (中ノ庄) APEL/10.2 MULE XEmacs/21.1 (patch 9) (Canyonlands) (i686-pc-linux)
At Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:53:08 +0200 (EET),
** Antti Tuominen <ajtuomin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > We will try to contact them.
> No need, we're already here!-) I was planning to contact you about your
> plans about Mobile IPv6.
Great ! Thanks for your contact.
> We are also cooperating with Gerhard Gessler (doing IPv6 support for
> FreeS/WAN) on the IPSec side.
It's a good news.
We think we should cooperate with MIPv6 and IPsec projects.
For the first step, we will try your stack :-)
> So if you are interested, have questions or anything else mail me
> Antti Tuominen (ajtuomin@xxxxxxxxxx) or Henrik Petander
> (lpetande@xxxxxxxxxx). And BTW, our official URL is
Thanks for your information. We know your project and are interested in it.
I will join in your mailing list and make discussion.
If you have requests or suggestions, please send here.
-- Yuji Sekiya