(usagi-users 00042) Re: router solicitation

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <misiek@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> but just moment after "kernel: eth0: no IPv6 routers present"
> bogus route (default to eth0) is added by kernel:

I'm not a tunnelling expert.  Just wanted to add that the "bogus
route" is independent of the usagi patch.  You get it whenever you
have more than one interface.  We tweaked some sysctl parameters
(router_solicitations, autoconf and accept_ra) before ifconfiging up,
but to no avail.

> I don't know why.
> Any ideas ?

Remark that you get two routes to fe80::/10 immediately after
ifconfiging up a second interface.  Even without default routes you
will be able to ping only one ll address of one peer on one of the
attached subnets, but not the others.

Just my 2 cents,

Alex