(usagi-users 00046) ipv6 & linux

Hi,

     I want to install an ipv6 network and test some features. I've
installed a Win2K and a linux box. My linux box should act as a router for
win2K. I installed RedHat 6.2 and enabled ipv6 support at kernel, set the
tunnel to freenet6.net, and pinged the other end of my tunnel. And need
some help to make my linux t route packets from my win2K box.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor English.

P.S. : I didn't use USAGI's packages because I couldn't find and document
which describes which packages should be downloaded.