(usagi-users 00056) kernel-2.4.0-0.24usagi20001101a.586.rpm

Hi,

Thanks for all the work that you're doing for ipv6 on Linux.

Perhaps I am wrong, but I suspect that the rpm in the title doesn't
have ipv6 support compiled in.  That's doesn't matter so much since it
is not so up to date any more, but just thought I would mention it for
next time you build an rpm for Redhat Linux.  (Redhat don't enable
ipv6 support in their kernels, unlike Kondara and Vine-devel.)

Cheers, Jens