[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00057) socket operation on a non-socket
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00057) socket operation on a non-socket
- From: a Special guy <urgrue@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:56:46 +0200 (EET)
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im trying to set up ipv6 here. i installed kernel 2.4.0 test 11 and the glibc patches (onto a very minimalistic suse 7.0 base). everything seems to be fine, and i can ping(6) other ipv6 boxes.
but anytime i try to run a v6 daemon of any kind, i get "socket operation on a non-socket" in /var/log/messages. ive tried with openssh, tftpd, ftpd, and telnetd, all ipv6 versions with v6 support compiled in.
is this something anyone has run into?
also one piece of software i tried to compile complained that i needed a patch for getaddrinfo() (iirc), however nothing else complained and i couldnt find said patch anywhere.
any info appreciated.