(usagi-users 00062) Re: kernel-2.4.0-0.24usagi20001101a.586.rpm

At Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:38:41 +0900,
** YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明 <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I believe there is no diferrence. However we can load IPv6 as module,
> > we can't unload it... We should try to improve it.
>
> I don't think so.  net/ipv4/ip_gre.c does not have support for
> modulized ipv6.  It is not so easy to fix this problem because
> that code should be referenced if and only if ipv6 module is loaded
> for modulized ipv6.

I'm not sure your point. If my english is not enough clear, sorry
confusing. I mean that I agree to modulize IPv6 stack because
it is easy to debug and maintainance. But I also agree it is not
so easy to mozulize.

-- Yuji Sekiya