(usagi-users 00063) autoconf prob

hi, sorry if this isny quite the right list for this but i couldnt find a better place...

ive got a fresh kernel 2.4.0-test11, latest usagi patch, glibc 2.2 with latest patch, latest apps i could find. everything works except autoconf.
radvdump proves that im receiving the RA messages.
every other ipv6 computer on our network is able to autoconfigure itself the address.
but mine doesnt. kernel reports sending RS messages and receiving RA messages, after some of this i get kernel: eth0: no IPv6 routers present.

sysctl shows all ipv6 autoconf-related settings enabled, and like i said other ipv6 computers on the network do autoconfiguration correctly, so its just me :(

if anyone can help explain id be grateful.

thanks,
fred