[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00076) Re: ping6 to a link local address and traceroute6
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00076) Re: ping6 to a link local address and traceroute6
- From: Yuji Sekiya <sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:34:57 +0900
- In-reply-to: <010001c080bb$4c261de0$d79b5894@ega018000004>
- Organization: Keio University
- References: <010001c080bb$4c261de0$d79b5894@ega018000004>
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.4.0 (Rio) REMI/1.14.2 (Hokuhoku-ﾒshima) Chao/1.14.1 (Rokujizò) APEL/10.2 MULE XEmacs/21.1 (patch 9) (Canyonlands) (i686-pc-linux)
At Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:25:37 -0000,
Roberto Canonico <roberto.canonico@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Later I successfully set up a tunnel to 6bone via Freenet6,
> and I can ping6 other hosts on 6bone.
> Now I just cannot ping6 the fe80:...... link-local address
Please use "-I" option with ping6 command.
> Further, is it possible to find the route to another host on 6bone ?
> traceroute6 doesn't seem to work....
Traceroute6 may work. Please attach the result of executing
Yuji Sekiya @ USAGI Project / Keio Univ.
<sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / sekiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>