(usagi-users 00088) Re: [usagi-announce] 2001/01/22 snapshot

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Yuji Sekiya wrote:

> >From this snapshot, we would make usagi patch against
> netkit-combo-0.17. The package include some basic network pplications
> such as ftp/ftpd, telnetd/telnet and more.

i had already ported netkit-base and bsd-finger. take a look at:

http://project6.ferrara.linux.it/sections/sources.php

maybe i can join your development team and help you with further
development of netkit. what do you think?

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi			mauro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
				mauro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ferrara Linux User Group	http://www.ferrara.linux.it