[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 00093) netkit-base
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 00093) netkit-base
- From: Mauro Tortonesi <mauro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:06:46 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have a couple of suggestions for netkit-base.
i have a patch that adds ipv6 support to inetd and ping, so that both
inetd and ping become full ipv4- and ipv6-enabled.
however, it would be better IMHO to have two different ping programs (ping
for ipv4 and ping6 - taken from iputils - for ipv6) and a single inetd
program which works with both ipv4 and ipv6.
what do you think?
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...
Mauro Tortonesi mauro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ferrara Linux User Group http://www.ferrara.linux.it
Project6 - IPv6 for Linux http://project6.ferrara.linux.it