(usagi-users 03900) Re: Problem in mh_send sending Binding ACK from HA

Hi Nakamura,

Thank you for your help. Another question below.

>> This is the log. You'll note that there is a problem with the BU or my
>> configuration that makes the HA send an error 132 with the ACK.
>
>Easy reason for BA status=132 is either the HA does not have any valid
>home prefix, or MN tries another home prefix than HA configured.

Where should I set a valid home prefix for the HA?

This is my HA configuration file

NodeConfig HA;

DebugLevel 10;

Interface "eth0";

##
## IPsec configuration
##

UseMnHaIPsec disabled;

## Key Management Mobility Capability
#KeyMngMobCapability disabled;

IPsecPolicySet {
	HomeAgentAddress 3ffe:2620:6:1::1;

	HomeAddress 3ffe:2620:6:1::1234/64;
#	HomeAddress 3ffe:2620:6:1::1235/64;

	#IPsecPolicy Mh UseESP;
	#IPsecPolicy TunnelMh UseESP;

#	IPsecPolicy Mh UseESP 1 2;
#	IPsecPolicy ICMP UseESP 5;
#	IPsecPolicy TunnelMh UseESP 3 4;
}

I've set the IPv6 address in the HA with

ifconfig eth0 add 3ffe:2620:6:1::1

before running mip6d.

Thanks,
Rodolfo.