(usagi-users 03908) Re: Some UMIP fixes

Hi,

Noriaki TAKAMIYA wrote:
  As long as I see, the policy to send BU to the HA is not inserted.
  I'm investigation the reason, and did you see the same problem?
No, I do not have this issue (tested on a 2.6.21.3 patched kernel, and on the 2.6.22.1 GIT kernel). On both kernels it always succeeds to install the policy. Tell me if you need more tests or information from me.

Sebastien said that he didn't see the above problem.

  Did you see this problem with genuine UMIP-0.3(it means 2.6.21-rc5 +
  umip patch)?

You got me lost here. I could see Romain's problem (xfrm policy rejected by the kernel because it's already existing) which is fixed by Romain's patch. The problem I could not see is the BU not being sent when the patch is applied, as reported by Takamiya-san.

Is it clear now?

Sebastien.