[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 03922) IPsec IPv4 over IPv6 Problem: No route to host
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 03922) IPsec IPv4 over IPv6 Problem: No route to host
- From: "Toshiyuki Okamoto" <okamoso@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:54:32 +0900
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=YkrYCvgXjNf44GcVxopeTR+RKu1jCvji9Qshky3xb1UBbzave82vTy2l8j/EXBjHojWkD/WquP9uEPn8XQpXmlrw2+xQPA0srfFntv5BouPQTQRStXQmIFb+EjVY0T5taV3kd1yp+hDqyvdZpjEulmR/NlxcSJ/SJmu+IJM/T7k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=HE5Pyh1sJ/A4YdbyCy3aVrqnNOeiwCi7N1cch9gH1qQ+fH9izrAgurWyjA354THdsr7lnSGPtj09ptg5HGrvlYtLeRJ2r6QEvUgZY1nH7+9Y8LZetBOxrj7iuX4GLt6SF/1ECv3SRq8w4UM8GBdRRxtpq87EgvswpBCCBxqXGXQ=
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Problem about IPsec IPv4 over IPv6, which is included in kernel 2.6.21.
A IPv6 global address is assigned for eth1 by DHCPv6 IA-PD. This case,
IPsec SA is successfully established but packets cannot been sent to WAN.
I do ping, this error occured:
$ ping: sendmsg: No route to host
Do someone know about this issue ?
Network is figured below:
LAN WAN LAN
|------ GW-1 -------|
| eth1 eth0 |
|------ GW-2 -------|
| eth0 eth1 |
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:11:43:AC:60:AF
inet6 addr: fe80::211:43ff:feac:60af/64 Scope:Link
eth1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:90:CC:DE:8B:EE
inet addr:192.168.1.1 Bcast:192.168.1.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: 2001:1::290:ccff:fede:8bee/64 Scope:Global
inet6 addr: fe80::290:ccff:fede:8bee/64 Scope:Link
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:11:43:AB:00:8A
inet6 addr: fe80::211:43ff:feab:8a/64 Scope:Link
eth1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:90:CC:DE:89:F7
inet addr:192.168.2.1 Bcast:192.168.2.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: 2001:2::290:ccff:fede:89f7/64 Scope:Global
inet6 addr: fe80::290:ccff:fede:89f7/64 Scope:Link
After IKE daemon (racoon2) is booted on GW-1/2, I do ping from GW-1:
$ ping -I 192.168.1.1 192.168.2.1
This case, IKE sequence is successfully done, and IPsec SA is registered.
but ping packet isn't been sent with error above.
The case IPv6 global address is assigned to eth0 manually,
IPv4 over IPv6 packet is sent successfully.
ping6 between GW-1 and GW-2 is okay.
I suspect that IPv6 routing table is not loaded or invalid.
I tried that IPv6 global address is assigned to eth0 manually (which
prefix is varied to GW1/eth0 from GW2/eth0 with appropriate routing
IPv4 over IPv6 packet is not sent successfully.