[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 03924) A question about XFRM architecture and API
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 03924) A question about XFRM architecture and API
- From: "Ian Brown" <ianbrn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:51:01 +0300
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=CozD3BZUemWF7P4my++tKltxTLwz5R3P24aSfc7em/FSuum2wceTTmg/iKoAaFEe9y7bks04FpNOfUEAPuHPMZ6rFp3vYdYn6eIiddmq2xqNOAo/Pjer6Hfr7T8pHA4JP0k9byXh5reNf6V109fvt/sPEqFx+nM6AdYaXpfd+k0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=h1vZeZj7h8+/RvMWbmEhOxevDyA88whGJYjrwE2TqJJnEvTEceVjoTdl8YOK3M08QiC5xY5VVnrq5mPRyelTQIkKxHL5Aj+in1njocpk0BJNhUBvsa0ZXZqotTR29heYtlW3FA2uyO+OwGTU8S1ij4x62Yy9My7C6pi4oSax0pU=
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- I have a little question which and I hope somebody can help.
- I am trying to learn and understand what XFRM (which is used in
IPSec, for example ) API is about. Is there some reliable
document/RFC/link which explains in detail more about it ?
As I understand , XFRM is used by the USAGI project;
in OLS 2004 proceeding , I saw a lecture tilted:
"IPv6 IPsec and Mobile IPv6 implementation of Linux",
by Kazunori MIYAZAWA and Masahide NAKAMURA from USAGI Project."
It says there:
"XFRM architecture and stackable destination were introduced
into the kernel for IPsec packet processing
. They can be not only for IPsec
packet processing, but also general packet processing
such as MIPv6. USAGI Project decided
to expand the architecture to implement
I googled for it and did not find a detailed doc about XFRM architecture.
and stackable destination.
Any ideas ?