[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 03937) The latest test tools and conformance test results should be use .
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 03937) The latest test tools and conformance test results should be use .
- From: Iwao Shikase <ishikase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:44:55 +0900
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20070728)
I am Iwao Shikase.
I will try to test the linux ,which will be distributed by us,
about IPv6 using THAI conformance test tools and
want to know what kind of state the linux is in.
So I have a question as follows:
1) Which version of THAI 's test should I use ? v6eval-3.0.1.tar.gz ?
2) Where the page the latest conformance test result reports is in ?
v6eval-3.0.1.tar.gz is found in http://www.tahi.org/release/.
I also found v6eval-3.0.tar.gz on ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/tahi.
Which one should I use ?
I found the following page,
I guess the report is latest but it does not have all of THAI test cases.
To know the our linux's status, I want to compare the results of ours
and the latest reports on http://www.linux-ipv6.org.
Please give me advice about this if you have.
Advanced Technology Development Division
MIRACLE LINUX CORPORATION