(usagi-users 03938) Re: The latest test tools and conformance test results should be use .

In article <46EF81F7.7030901@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (at Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:44:55 +0900), Iwao Shikase <ishikase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says:

:
> To know the our linux's status, I want to compare the results of ours
> and the latest reports on http://www.linux-ipv6.org.
> Please give me advice about this if you have.

We use "TAHI Autorun" system these days.  Target tests are "core" and "ipsec"
self-tests for the "IPv6 Ready Logo" (<http://www.ipv6ready.org>) and
some of TAHI conformance tests.  You can access test results at
<http://testlab.linux-ipv6.org>.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

--yoshfuji