(usagi-users 03940) Re: The latest test tools and conformance test results should be use .

Thank you for quickly response.
And I will check that pages.

Thank you very much.

Advanced Technology Development Division
MIRACLE LINUX CORPORATION
ishikase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明 さんは書きました: