[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 03946) Differences between USAGI and MIPv6
- To: <usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: (usagi-users 03946) Differences between USAGI and MIPv6
- From: "Jonathan Faranda" <jfaranda@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:21:46 -0500
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcgBEbwH83yqJvkDTvu/rJbylWPLWA==
- Thread-topic: Differences between USAGI and MIPv6
I have setup a testbed using the MIPL (http://mobile-ipv6.org/) kernel patches and user-tools. I see on the MIPL site that it says:
"MIPL Mobile IPv6 for Linux releases 2.0 (and later) are developed by GO-Core in co-operation with the USAGI/WIDE Project. GO-Core and USAGI have co-developed extensions to the Linux IPv6 stack to support Mobile IPv6. The goal is to get these modifications accepted to the main line kernel."
After reading the USAGI site (http://www.linux-ipv6.org/) I am confused as to what the differences are between the two projects. Are there differences or are they related? Can anyone explain the differences? Thank you.
Applied Research Associates