[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 03965) diiferences between "ip command" and "route command"
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 03965) diiferences between "ip command" and "route command"
- From: "Eraldo Silveira e Silva" <eraldo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:23:38 -0300 (BRT)
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.8
I setup a testbed with linux-2.6.23-rc3, debian4 and
mipv6-daemon-umip-0.4. It seems to work but I have some doubts in the
routing tables interpretation. In fact, I use "ip -6 route show" and
"route -A inet6" and I have observed differences in the output. For
example, after mobility "route -A" shows (correctly) the default way to
::/0 :: U 128 0 0 ip6tnl1
while "ip -6 route show" displays:
default via fe80::10e9:b9ff:feb6:f549 dev eth0
Anyone can help me to interpret/correct this?