(usagi-users 03969) Re: diiferences between "ip command" and "route command"

Hi Romain,
I forgot to activate loopback interface and this is the reason of the ping
failure in the HoA of MN (mobile node). MIP works and MN can ping its HoA.

Considering that the IP of MN is  2000:a::1, the main table has a route:

2000:a::1 dev ip6tnl1

while the local table has:

local 2000:a::1 via :: dev lo

I suppose the kernel uses the local table, as stated by "ip -6 rule list"
to solve the route:

0:      from all lookup 255
1001:   from 2000:a::1 lookup 252
1002:   from fe80::/64 lookup main