(usagi-users 03972) Release of Homeguy 1.0-beta (MIPv6 Live CD)

# We are sorry of you receive multiple copies of this announce.

We are pleased to announce the release of Homeguy 1.0-beta, a complete
Operating System on CD ROM with Mobile IPv6 capability.

The main characteristics of Homeguy are:
* Based on Ubuntu Gutsy
* Works as a Mobile Host or a Mobile Router
* Can be used together with HAiku to provide custom Live CDs for the
  Home Agent users
* Can be built with your own configuration and be directly usable
* Installable on hard drive
* Bundles many softwares related to IPv6 and Mobility environment

Homeguy:
http://software.nautilus6.org/homeguy/

Download Homeguy 1.0-beta:
http://software.nautilus6.org/packages/homeguy/homeguy-1_0-beta.tar.gz