(usagi-users 03986) Re: how to supress RA on linux

Hi

sorry for creating confusion with my last mail..

Vaun is right. set 0 to
/proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/accept_ra to sppress RA

and u can supress autoconfiguration of ipv6 address
with setting 0 to
/proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/auto_conf

Regards
Pramendra