(usagi-users 03996) Re: how to supress RA on linux

thanks Parmendra

With this inteface doesnot have autoconf ipv6 address
but still interface receives default gateway , i mean since it accepts RA, interface calculates default GW from the RA

Is there some way to stop this, so that default gateway will not be calculated from RA

-Anjali