(usagi-users 03999) Re: how to supress RA on linux

Hi Anjali!

I am sorry to ask this but I am bit confused with what
are you trying to achive with this...Pls correct my
point.

You have stopped accept_ra and auto_conf. But as per
the IPv6 having a link local address on interface is
must, I am not sure that its mentioned in some RFC or
not but thats what I think.

Now you are trying to stop the gateway configuration.
I am confused with this. without all these how you are
going to support IPv6 on your machine ?

as for the answer of your question..I think when (but
not fully sure) you have already set accept_ra flag to
'0' then gateway should not be configured.

Thanks and Regards
Pramendra

--- Anjali Gajendragadkar <anjali1004@xxxxxxxxx>