(usagi-users 04000) Re: how to supress RA on linux

Hello Parminder
sorry for the confusion.
No I do not want to stop IPv6.

With RA, machine will learn about the gateway adress from the SA of RA.

If i give static default GW for IPv6 in the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcgf-eth0

I will have tow gateway
1. Through RA
2. Static default GW

when i checked with Route command i got both the address.
I was just wondering if it is possible to remove the gateway option received from RA.

Thanks
- Anjali