(usagi-users 04006) Git problems with linux-ipv6.org?

Hi,

I'm trying to get the latest iputils git tree from linux-ipv6.org, but it's failing:

% git clone git://git.linux-ipv6.org/gitroot/iputils.git
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
fetch-pack from 'git://git.linux-ipv6.org/gitroot/iputils.git' failed.

Has anyone else used git recently to pull anything? I'm not able to get any tree from there, although the gitweb interface does work fine.

Thanks,

-Brian