[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 04008) Re: Git problems with linux-ipv6.org?
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 04008) Re: Git problems with linux-ipv6.org?
- From: Ismail DÃnmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:34:23 +0200
- In-reply-to: <4756E0C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Pardus / KDE
- References: <4756E0C9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.6 (enterprise 0.20071123.740460)
Wednesday 05 December 2007 19:32:57 Brian Haley yazmÄÅtÄ:
> I'm trying to get the latest iputils git tree from linux-ipv6.org, but
> it's failing:
> % git clone git://git.linux-ipv6.org/gitroot/iputils.git
> fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
> fetch-pack from 'git://git.linux-ipv6.org/gitroot/iputils.git' failed.
> Has anyone else used git recently to pull anything? I'm not able to get
> any tree from there, although the gitweb interface does work fine.
Same problem here for last 3-4 days. It was fine before.
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.