[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 04019) reverse for nezu.linux-ipv6.org
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 04019) reverse for nezu.linux-ipv6.org
- From: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:18:46 +0100
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It seems that the smtp server distributing mail for linux-ipv6.org ML is
nezu.linux-ipv6.org, with ip address 2001:200:0:1c01:20f:1fff:fe67:32e9.
There is no reverse associated with this ip, so some mail server may not
like it, and maybe even drop the mail (checking if the ip address and
the name match is a common spam filering method).
Would it be possible for nezu admins to add this reverse (or ask for