[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 04020) Re: [patch] mip6d daemon: set the (K) bit according to KeyMngMobCapability option
- To: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (usagi-users 04020) Re: [patch] mip6d daemon: set the (K) bit according to KeyMngMobCapability option
- From: Masahide NAKAMURA <nakam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:08:50 +0900
- Cc: Sebastien Decugis <sdecugis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <479462BE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <479462BE.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.1
Monday 21 January 2008 18:15, Sebastien Decugis wrote:
> This small patch for umip 0.4 aims to properly set the (K) bit in BU and
> BA messages according to the KeyMngMobCapability option. If a
> misconfiguration is detected, a message is generated. The information is
> saved in the bule (MN) or bce (HA) data, and can be used later to check
> if movement must be signaled to an IKE daemon.
AFAIK the RFC377 does not say anything about the K-bit change,
it is not so problem for MN side, however, it is required clarify for HA side.
With your patch HA accepts K-bit change for the existing BCE with
receiving every BU and it is too much as saying configuration mistake
detection. Describe also why HA uses syslog when the K-bit change
detects while MN uses debug message.