(usagi-users 04022) Release of HAiku 0.3 and Homeguy 1.0

# We are sorry of you receive multiple copies of this announce.

We are pleased to announce the release of HAiku 0.3, web interface for
Home Agents, and Homeguy 1.0, Mobile IPv6 oriented GNU/Linux distribution.

HAiku
-----

HAiku is a simple and intuitive web interface for Mobile IPv6 Home
Agents for both users and administrators and placed under the terms of
the BSD license.

This new version introduces among others the support for dynamic key
management for IPsec security associations (Dynamic keying). New
features are further detailed in the following Changelog:
http://software.nautilus6.org/packages/HAiku/CHANGELOG

HAiku homepage:
http://software.nautilus6.org/HAiku/

Download HAiku 0.3:
http://software.nautilus6.org/packages/HAiku/haiku-0_3.tar.gz

User manual:
http://op-ha.nautilus6.org/documentation/Handbook/HAiku

Homeguy -------

Homeguy is a GNU/Linux distribution with Mobile IPv6 capability based on
Ubuntu that can be run as a Live CD or installed to a hard drive. It
bundles softwares related to IPv6 and Mobility environment. The content
of this CD is freely available under the terms of the GNU General Public
License.

Homeguy homepage:
http://software.nautilus6.org/homeguy/

Download Homeguy 1.0: