(usagi-users 04033) Re: ipv6 ppp and auto configuration with mip6d

Hi,

Thank you a lot, it's exactly what I was looking for :).

As we solved some issues by private emails, I sum up our talks below:

It's not possible de compile umip with the patches. I needed to
recompile my kernel to avoid an error like
"ipsec.c:267: erreur: storage size of <kma" isn"t known ipsec.c:310:
erreur: <XFRMA_KMADDRESS" undeclared (first use in this function)"

Here is the howto for the kernel:

$ cd /usr/src/
$ wget
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/testing/linux-2.6.25-rc3.tar
.gz
$ tar xzf linux-2.6.25-rc3.tar.gz
$ cd linux-2.6.25-rc3
$ hg clone http://hg.natisbad.org/migrate2_patches_kernel patches $
quilt push -a
$ make menuconfig
$ fakeroot make-kpkg kernel_image        (for debian users)
$ sudo dpkg -i ../linux-image-2.6.25-rc3....
$ sudo reboot

The other solution is to change just the patches for umip and remove the
part talking about IPsec.

Regards,
Johan