(usagi-users 04038) Source Specific Multicasting:(SSM) in USAGI project

Hello,

First, I am a newbie to USAGI. You are doing a great job !

Second, I have a question regarding USAGI IPV6 Source Specific Multicasting:
as I probed into the code of USAGI, (both kernel and mcast-tools), my
first impression is that in the kernel there **is** support for
Source Specific Multicasting (SSM) whereas in mcast-tools (I talk about
the usagi git tree) there is **no** support yet for Source Specific
Multicasting
(SSM). For example, I see MCAST_JOIN_SOURCE_GROUP/MCAST_LEAVE_SOURCE_GROUP
are handled in do_ipv6_setsockopt() (net/ipv6/ipv6_sockglue.c)
Yet I did not found support for SSM in mcast-tools.
As I said, I am a newbie on these matters, so I just want to verify:
Am I right on this ?

Regards,
Mark Ryden