(usagi-users 04043) [usagi-announce] ML address change and SPF introduction.

Hello.

We have decided to move our MLs (mailing lists) under a new subdomain
"ml" with SPF record.

Old address        : ML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old control address: ML-ctl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New address        : ML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New control address: ML-ctl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other parameters such as SMTP FROM or List-Id are also affected.

SPF records are configured so that mails from unauthorized
server will result in "SoftFail" at the moment, but we will eventually
change the configuration so that such mails shall result in "Fail."

Regards,

--
YOSHIFUJI Hideaki @ USAGI Project  <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG-FP  : 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF  80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA