(usagi-users 04049) RFC5014 (bind2addrsel) implementation?

Hello,

is anyone aware of an implementation of the userland extensions suggested
in RFC5014?  I came across a recent commit and merge[1] for the kernel
parts (mostly the socket options, if I understand correctly), but
couldn't find any matching userland extensions.  Did anyone implement
these at all?  Any help or pointers greatly appreciated!

[1]http://www.linux-ipv6.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=gitroot/yoshfuji/linux-2.6-dev.git;a=commit;h=7cbca67c073263c179f605bdbbdc565ab29d801d

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier@xxxxxxxxxxx