(usagi-users 04051) Re: Question on disabling IPv6 on specific interfaces.

Hi,

Its not possible to disable creation of link-local addresses on IPv6 interfaces.
The networking code related to autoconfiguration of link local addresses has
no check w.r.t. to the proc file variable.

This variable/setting is only used to enable/disable configuration of
global addresses.

Regards,
Sabari