[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 04064) Re: ping6 is sent out from wrong interface
- To: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明 <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: (usagi-users 04064) Re: ping6 is sent out from wrong interface
- From: Naohiro Ooiwa <nooiwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:57:23 +0900
- Cc: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20080628.041404.82719082.yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <4861ED72.6080100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20080628.041404.82719082.yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20080501)
Thanks for your proposal.
> > In theory, outgoing interface must be selected by routing, if unspecified.
> > So, I'd propose something like this (not tested, not for real patch).
This patch looks good enough to me.
I tested your patch and it works as I expected.
I'm looking forward to seeing your final fix as well.
Thank you so much.