(usagi-users 04072) DHAAD error?

Hi,

I came across the following problem with DHAAD:

If I don't specify a HomeAgentAddress in my mip6d.conf on the MN and thus
force DHAAD use the MN will issue a DHAAD request and the HA will answer, but
it will answer with the router address (i.e. $Homeprefix::) instead of the
actual address it is configured to.  The MN sends BU to that address, but the
HA doesn't seem to react to them.

If I configure the actual HomeAgentAddress, everything works as expected.

My question: Is there something wrong with my setup or is it okay to provide
the router address in the DHAAD?  If so, why doesn't the HA not respond?

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier@xxxxxxxxxxx