(usagi-users 04075) Re: DHAAD error?

Hello,

On Saturday 02 August 2008 18:13:46 Noriaki TAKAMIYA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:38:17 +0200
> >> [Subject: (usagi-users 04072) DHAAD error?]
> >> Max Laier <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...
> >
> > it will answer with the router address (i.e. $Homeprefix::) instead of
> > the actual address it is configured to.  The MN sends BU to that address,
> > but the HA doesn't seem to react to them.
>
>   If you use UMIP HA, could you check the configuration of radvd.conf
>   in the Router?
>
>   You MUST specify real address of HA in the prefix block.

thank you, this did indeed solve my problem.

>   http://www.linux-ipv6.org/memo/mipv6/index.html.en will help you.

I followed this excellent document when setting up my testbed.  The problem at
hand is only addressed implicitly, however.  It might make sense to add a
comment to the sample radvd.conf for the HA.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier@xxxxxxxxxxx