[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(usagi-users 04077) Mobile IPv6 current developming state
- To: "usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: (usagi-users 04077) Mobile IPv6 current developming state
- From: "hughes s.n. (snh206)" <snh206@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:00:52 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
- Reply-to: usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHJHixt3WS8aBfu10OP1Wv5/fVrmA==
- Thread-topic: Mobile IPv6 current developming state
my name is Sean Hughes and I'm a intern in the University of Southampton. I've been working as part of the ongoing research from JANET and other universities in the UK into MobileIPv6 to find out the current state of the available implementation and its support among networks.
I have been trying to join the mobile-ipv6.org mail-list or access the website but it appears not to be working. Is USAGI participating in the development of the MIPv6 implementation? I'm planning to contribute with it's development for the next months and need to find out who is taking care of the implementation.
School of Electronics and Computer Science.
University of Southampton.